The Great Divide Christian Center began in the 1940's in Mason, WI. It was located on County E. In the 1960's, Rev. Frank Hostetter relocated the church in the town of Grand View. He and a number of townspeople constructed it. The church is affiliated with the Assemblies of God, a Pentecostal denomination.
Here at GDCC we strive to to promote the knowledge and worship of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ in our community and around the world.